The FestivalPhos is an online video spot contest created to communicate the message of Jesus Christ and the Judeo-Christian values.
Its objectives are to promote audiovisual creativity and create a video library of useful ads to share the Gospel and Judeo-Christian values.
Also, it provides a platform for creative Christians to post their productions.
FESTIVAL PHOS 2017
Check the rules on the next link to participate on Festival PHOS 2017> SEE RULES
Contestants send their spot using WeTransfer to the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contestants send the link to their spots by e-mail and fill out the FORM below
Contestants pay registration of 10€ via PAyPAl HERE and send the proof of registration by e-mail
The organization will assess that the spot aligns to the requirements and then publish it on Facebook
1) Spots have a maximum duration of 30 seconds.
2) Fill out the registration FORM with the following information: author/s: full name/s, address, zip code, city, state/province, e-mail, phone, sex, birth year, nationality. Must include the title, duration, and a synopsis or abstract which may not exceed 300 characters.
3) Only spots that are short, do not use nudity, foul language, or copyrighted music or images will be accepted. The author will be responsible for the misuse of picture and music rights. The organization denies any and all responsibility.
4) The author will receive an e-mail confirming the acceptance of your spot.
5) The author can submit several spots. Each spot requires a separate registration form and fee.
6) No submissions will be accepted under fictitious authors who are not the product creators.
7) All awards, except the Audience Award, will be awarded by the panel consisting of one representative of each organizer, sponsor and partner of the Festival.
8) The Audience Award will be awarded online, according to the number of votes an ad receives posted on the Internet until the final day of voting.
9) The award ceremony will be announced on internet on June 20, 2016.
10) The organizer is entitled to the use and distribution of all listings submitted to the contest. The authors give the organization power to transfer to third parties, with the maximum temporary extension permitted by law and without limitation, all of the rights to exploit any advertising and spots submitted to the contest.
11) The spots for the contest will be posted on the oficial Facebook of Festival PHOS and the organization can solicit donations to raise funds.
12) The results presented by members of the panel will not be rated. The only one will be the Audience Award decided by popular vote.
13) The panel’s decision is final. Participation in this Festival implies acceptance of these rules.
14) The films have to be new and created to be released in FestivalPHos. Videos previously published will not be accepted.
The dates for registration and delivery of the ads are from March 15 to April 15, 2016. Voting dates are from April 15 to May 15, 2017
The awards will be given to the best films presented for each of the following categories, which the author will select when sending his/her video:
Spot that focuses on some of the teachings found in the Gospels, such as beatitudes, love of enemies, forgiveness, compassion, denunciation of religious hypocrisy, parables, or the identity of Jesus as the light of the world, Savior, teacher, Messiah.
Spot that promotes the values embodied in the 10 Commandments such as honoring one’s parents, not lying, killing or coveting. In addition, human identity created in the image of God or the celebration of the great poetry and prophecies of the Bible.
Among all the films in all categories, the judge will choose the actor or actress with the best delivery, who will receive the prize in recognition of their effort.
Film made without cuts and with a mobile phone for one of the following categories: Teachings of Jesus or Judeo-Christian Value.
The film shared more times from Facebook / FestivalPhos. The amount of times shared from other Facebook profiles will not be taken into account.
festival phos 2017
Spots are expected to increase interest in Jesus or in reading the Bible, communicate the need for a personal encounter with Jesus, awaken the desire for a spiritual life and hope, transmit a message or Judeo-Christian value, give a spiritual response to a felt need in our society, promote a better, more just and peaceful world as the Gospel values and promote the activities of the churches.
The panel is comprised of Unai Arretxe (Nueva Vida- Bizi Berria), Dani Díez (Solidarity TV) Francisco Echevarria (Bread of Heaven (CanalSur), Jaime Fernandez (born Do Novo, TVG), Esteban Lozano, Beni Moreno and José Pablo Sánchez (Good News TV-TVE), Roland Walter (Communicating Life), Pedro Tarquis (Areopagus Digital), Adolfo Rivero (Avero Producciones), Kary Eldred (Living Stone), Álvaro López (Casa de Bendición). The panel will evaluate the technical quality, creativity and content. There is also an Audience Award that will be decided by popular vote in the Facebook contest.
The FestivalPhos is a nonprofit project that is financed by donations from people who identify with their goals. To continue offering and developing this platform, We also need your help . Help us to continue . If now you can not help us , you can also use and download the videos